Custom Rox Sports Jersey Fabric96% polyester, 4% elastane - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 33.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 38.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 39.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 41.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 44.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 53.1% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Rox sports jersey has a stiffer handle than our other new jersey fabrics; for example the Solange Silky Jersey. Although at 6.34oz, the Solange is lighter, the Rox sports jersey is incredibly breathable, making it ideal for athleisure garments.
- Athleisure is a fashion trend which is becoming increasingly more popular. It sees clothing originally designed for sports, workouts and other athletic activities being worn for other purposes. Namely leisure wear, but not exclusively; this could include at work, at school or in any number of settings.
- Due to the breathable nature of the fabric, and the way it stretches on the weft, allowing for free movement make it an ideal textile for use in garments that you would expect to be bending, stretching and all round changing shape a lot during. These are also the exact same properties that make a garment very comfortable, even if you aren't doing anything sporting.