Custom Sublimation Transfer Paper
Discount available. Price by selecting dimensions & quantity:Start design >
Wholesale DiscountWe want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders. Apply for your wholesale account.
- Highest grade dye sub paper for professionals
- For 85% + polyester fabric or substrate
- Available in Half Letter to ANSI D or custom sizes
- No minimum order
- Ideal for dye sub fabric. Ready to press
- Available for Wholesale
- No. This is important. We automatically mirror your designs so that when you transfer the designs across they are printed the way you would like them to be seen. When you are uploading your designs, upload them the way you would like to see them.
- When sublimation printing fabric we recommend using fabrics which are 85% polyester or above for best results. Transfer paper inks react with poly based fabrics, so if you're using natural fabrics the process will not be successful. If you have a low percentage polyester the colors and designs may be faded or the print may be less clear. So choose your fabric wisely. We recommend always doing a test print before working on a large scale. Temperature is critical so if you are not familiar with this technique you need to learn how to do it.
- Use transfer paper between 180°C - 205°C. Time may vary between 50-110 secs. It's wise that you test on a small piece to ensure the fabric or paper does not melt or scorch. This transfer paper is designed to be used in a heat press only. For home use with an iron or alternative press method, we advise you to do so at your own risk. Many factors need to be considered for the perfect image transfer, such as fabric, temperature, pressure and positioning etc. If you're using at home, please understand you are accepting the risks that accompany it.