Custom Fabric Labels
- Full color print and easy to design online. 5.60 oz
- 13 sizes of custom fabric tags, sold in packs of 10+
- Elegant satin smooth artisan garment labels
- Outstanding comfort and non abrasive
- The perfect way to build your brand
- We have 2 options: 1. Folded: Has a closed edge and the cut edge is to be sewn in. If you need a folded label this is ideal. 2. Flat: Has heat sealed cut edges. The ends are meant to be folded as we don’t achieve a skin side finished edge, it’s just sealed to be non-fray. All the flat labels, or custom fabric tags, have + 0.4" seam allowance added to each side (on top of the stated fabric label size). You can sew flat with no fold, and probably best if you scissor cut our edge off, but there will be risk of fraying.
- Small labels only have room for a logo. For care labels with lots of instruction text, we recommend opting for a larger customized fabric label. Take case in making sure that you have chosen the right size label, as scaling down the logo to fit can often make the text illegible.
- 10 is the minimum amount. Unlike many other sellers, we don't have minimum order restrictions. The general order amount starts at 1000 labels, but not with Contrado! We offer minimums of 10 labels at a time. In addition to these versatile labels, we also offer swing tags. A tip to save time is to buy swing tags at the same time as buying your labels, and reuse the design graphics in our system.