Custom Slinky Matte Lycra Fabric82% polyester, 18% lycra - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 33.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 38.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 39.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 41.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 44.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 53.1% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Slinky Matt Lycra has a shock, brilliant white base tone in comparison to the Sheen and Heavy Matt’s warmer cream tones. Slinky Matt Lycra is also more opaque than the thinner Lycra Sheen, especially when wet, making it perfect for swimwear. Heavy Matt Lycra is thicker than Slinky, but has reduced elasticity and stretch.
- Simply put, a 4-Way Stretch fabric is one that stretches in all directions: widthways along the weft, along the length way warp threads, as well as diagonally across the bias. 2-way stretch fabrics, such as our Jersey Stretch, only stretch widthways along the weft (also known as a selvage-to-selvage stretch) and are taut along the warp. Special care should be taken when sewing 4-Way Stretch fabrics, as they can be challenging to work with.
- We’ve replaced our 4.13oz Matt Lycra with the new Slinky Matt Lycra 6.19oz because we think it’s a great product with a wider variety of uses than the original Matt. If you have any questions about our Lycra range, or want to request a new fabric, feel free to contact our knowledgeable customer service team or try a test print.