Custom Towelling Fabric55% polyester, 45% cotton - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 33.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 38.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 39.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 41.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 44.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 53.1% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Yes. The back of the towel is made from cotton terry which is naturally super absorbent. The fabric face is made from microfiber which is absorbent as well as quick drying. These properties make the Tender Terry Towelling perfect to create towels, washcloths, and other absorbent accessories.
- It doesn't crease much at all, but if it does, just give it a wash and let it hang dry. It is iron and steam safe, so you can return your fabric to its fluffy glory.
- There is no minimum, but we would suggest not making an order smaller than 40" x 20" as that is the fixed price starting point for fabric printing. If you would like a small sample, order a test print with your own patterns and designs or order a swatch book full of our printed samples.