Custom Poly Twill Fabric100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 33.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 38.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 39.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 41.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 44.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 53.1% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- The Twill is actually significantly heavier, weighing 5.90oz compared to the 3.83oz of the Polycotton sheeting. The Twill is also much more obviously woven in comparison to the smooth face of the sheeting.
- No, however an example of one of our fire rated fabrics which we currently stock is the Suede Vision. To find all fire rated fabrics, simply select "Fire retardant" as a filter on the fabric page or contact the customer service team.
- Yes, this fabric is a lot tougher than it looks and is perfectly safe and easy to iron. We recommend ironing on a low heat. Due to its firm but soft structure, it can hold its shape well and return back to its original state without leaving creases, so you shouldn't need to iron too frequently!