Custom Taffeta Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $84/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $54/sq m 35.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $50/sq m 40.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $48/sq m 42.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $46/sq m 45.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $44/sq m 47.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $40/sq m 52.4% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
There is no other fabric quite like the custom printed Taffeta fabric, it has great body to it, with a lustrous sheen to the finish which is distributed throughout the body of the fabric. Made using a poly blend, it has a tight, closed, plain weave construct, also known as a tabby weave. There is no elasticity on the warp or weft of the fabric but a plenty of give to be found in the bias. The fabric is quite solid, strong and durable, despite being a fairly thin material, weighing 2.65oz. It’s quite opaque, allowing light through, showing the print on the other side.
- Max Print: 1.56yd, Weight: 2.65oz
- Properties: Crisp, shimmery finish.
- Classic taffeta fabric, made from a poly-blend
- Custom design Taffeta fabric UK
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- Yes you can, this fabric has a high tolerance for heat and can be ironed and steamed without worry. Please see full care instructions above.
- The Lucent Satin and the Silk Impression have similar appearances, without the stiff quality that comes with the Taffeta. If you'd like to have a look at them all together, the swatch pack has samples of each.
- The Taffeta has a traditional use in evening dresses, and this is no exception, we've seen this used in many evening wear pieces. Show us what you make with it.