Custom Faux Suede Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.66yd, Weight: 7.37oz
- Properties: Soft, smooth handle, does not fray, matte, opaque
- Smooth handle, does not fray
- Woven poly, faux suede face
- Great abrasion testing results
- Fire rated - certificate available
- The suede vision fabric has a matte coated backing to it making it perfect for cutting and sticking, it’s soft fibrous face makes it great for the tactile, children will like the softness of it as an alternative to slightly bulkier tougher alternatives such as felt. People use it for large and small cushions, upholstery, curtains, box linings, storage for precious keepsakes.
- The printed faux Suede fabric is perfect for these uses, due to its rating as fire retardant, we are happy to recommend it for use all over the home for furnishings for the safest option. It is also a very low maintenance fabric, so it shouldn’t often need cleaning and will be soft to the touch, being aesthetically, tactilely and responsibly suitable.
- It is an opaque fabric, so you won’t see shapes through it, but strong light will shine through from behind. If you want a blackout effect, we recommend adding a lining. We can make the custom curtains for you in our curtain division incorporating all the linings and weddings you could need, FR contract or domestic.