Custom Silk Impression Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $84/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $54/sq m 35.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $50/sq m 40.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $48/sq m 42.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $46/sq m 45.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $44/sq m 47.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $40/sq m 52.4% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This custom printed Silk Impression fabric is one of our more cost effective alternatives to natural silk. Described as a simultaneously soft and stiff material, it’s a plain weave, poly blend material made of spun yarn that has a shiny finish and a semi-transparent effect. The closed weave makes this fabric a solid, yet thin material weighing in at 1.21 oz. It has no elasticity due to its taut build, however it allows for a fantastic shimmer and drape.
- Max Print: 1.52yd, Weight: 1.21oz
- Properties: Stiff, shiny, semi-transparent
- Cost effective alternative to natural silk
- Fantastic shimmer and drape, woven, poly
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale available
- Silk Impression has a crisp white base whereas the sensation is a slightly off white cream tone and firmer handle. The Impression has a shimmer to the fabric surface, giving the fabric a glittery appearance, softer and more drape.
- This fabric is mainly used in fashion, accessories, scarves, bag linings etc. It could be used for interior furnishings, or curtains, but bare in mind it's a very light material so it might need to be accompanied by something else.
- This material with it's plain weave, perfectly distributes the inks and the prints come out beautifully, feel safe printing large areas of color they look fantastic.