Custom Monroe Satin Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $84/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $54/sq m 35.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $50/sq m 40.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $48/sq m 42.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $46/sq m 45.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $44/sq m 47.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $40/sq m 52.4% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
A poly-blend, satin faced twill, using spun yarns in the plain satin weave; this custom made Monroe Satin fabric has a medium weight of 4.72oz. The draping of this beautiful fabric is smooth and fluid, falling easily over the hands and the body. The tight weave of the satin means that the fabric is very good at keeping in warmth and holding itself as a strong and firm material.
- Max Print: 1.72yd, Weight: 4.72oz
- Properties: stiff, shiny, opaque
- Woven, satin face
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale discount
- Both fabrics are part of the satin family, being constructed of satin weaves,with a shimmery exterior, however the Lucent is shinier. The weights are only slightly different, with the Lucent weighing the least at 3.54oz, Monroe weighing the most at 4.72oz. The Lucent is very fluid whereas the Monroe is slightly stiffer.
- No it doesn't. The great thing about this material is that it will return to its regular shape if you simply lay it flat. This makes it a highly useful and durable fabric. Please do follow our washing instructions regarding steam.
- To preserve the quality of the fabric we recommend treating it like the rest of your wash, it is safe on a medium temperature wash and on a medium temperature tumble so take care, but don’t worry this fabric isn’t fussy.