Custom Herringbone Fabric100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 33.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 38.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 39.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 41.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 44.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 53.1% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- The custom print Herringbone fabric prints in gorgeous clarity, with evenly dispersed colors in all areas, making it great for block colors. So whether it be fine lines or block colors, the print will always come out beautifully.
- Herringbone is a pattern, which gets its name from its similarity to a fish skeleton! It has columns of short parallel lines, with all the lines in one column sloping one way and all the lines in the next column sloping the other way. This pattern is categorized as a weave, called a Herringbone.
- This is a traditionally woven fabric that is often used in upholstery, it makes for some really gorgeous interior furnishings. Create your own cushions and throws for the house and create a personal space totally unique to you.