Custom Eco Fabric100% recycled polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 3 m2: $131/sq m
- ≥ 10 m2: $116/sq m 11.5% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $86/sq m 34.4% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $89/sq m 32.1% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $85/sq m 35.1% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $85/sq m 35.1% Discount
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $145/sq m
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.70yd, Weight: 7.67oz
- Properties: Slightly rough surface texture, crepe-like sheen, opaque
- Woven, made from 100% recycled PET materials
- Strong and heavy fabric, durable and coarse
- Digital Printing on recycled fabric UK
- Available for Wholesale
- This fabric is suitable for interior soft furnishings. Due to its almost completely opaque weave, it could also make a great fabric for making curtains.
- There is no minimum run of fabric, which you have to order here at Contrado! We understand your fabric needs could be for one small project or a hundred huge ones, so we want to give you the most options you need for your specific requirements. However, we would suggest not making an order smaller than 20" x 40", as that is the fixed price starting point for the fabric printing. If you would like to, you can always order a test print with your design or our swatch book full of our printed samples.
- Although our Gaia Eco Woven is a strong and durable fabric, it does fray when pulled too much, so we recommend finishing it with care and it should hold up well over time.