Custom Blackout Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- The answer here is technically yes, as it is water resistant, but it is not the perfect fabric for that purpose. Our Blackout fabric was designed to accommodate the blackout quality, so it may be lacking in other necessary material necessities for clothes. Why not try tour Breathable Waterproof fabric instead? If you can't make up your mind, order our swatch pack to try out the samples for yourself.
- We recommend our Blackout fabric mainly for use in blinds, as it is so simple to make and requires very little work. It also works well for backing fabrics, which need to be completely opaque. It can also be used for making bags and purses as well as outdoor cushions and awnings.
- We do have other opaque materials available at Contrado and some that are also double faced with a solid material backing, such as Neoprene. These are a lot heavier and do not stop the light to the same level as Blackout.