Printing On Airflow Light100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $110/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 40.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 45.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 46.4% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 48.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 50.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 58.2% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 21.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.59yd, Weight: 4.28oz
- Properties: soft, elastic, matt, opaque, holes
- Eyelet knit for airflow characteristics
- Naturally quick drying material, breathable
- Superb mesh fabric for sports and athleisure
- Uses: Sportswear, active wear, running gear, athleisure
- Available for Wholesale
- Airflow Light is not the only breathable fabric we make. We have many other breathable alternatives, including waterproof, natural and synthetic alternatives. Take a look at the breathable waterproof, jerseys, and the microfibers. We suggest you order a swatch pack and choose your ideal custom fabric from the samples.
- It’s not a usual occurrence, but if you’re worried about it, try washing your clothes inside out and using fabric softener to help separate the fabric and avoid all the stray fibers sticking to the front of your garment.
- There is not one garment in particular, that Airflow Light was designed for, however, its ideal for use in sportswear, as it has qualities such as pique mesh and it is breathable. The knitted texture is one that is popular in the use of sports vests and jerseys.