Custom Neoprene FabricFace = 100% polyester. Center = neoprene. Backing = 100% nylon. - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $145/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $131/sq m 9.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $116/sq m 20.0% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $86/sq m 40.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $89/sq m 38.6% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $85/sq m 41.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $85/sq m 41.4% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.42yd, Weight: 29.49oz
- Properties: soft, elastic, matt, opaque
- Black neoprene back, light white poly face
- 0.12" thick after printing (0.16" before)
- Available for Wholesale
- You can order your neoprene in customized sizes and select “cut on the line” to receive them separate instead of in one big piece. If you are unsure, feel free to contact the lovely customer service team and they can assist you.
- Neoprene is so unique in its qualities that its only close fabric relative at Contrado is the scuba a very thick Lycra. Even then, they are only close in a way that Scuba has similar textures, but the Scuba is a much lighter version. Scuba weighs in at 8.11oz and the Neoprene weighs 29.49oz.
- The processing procedure for transferring print onto Neoprene takes place at a high temperature so you are safe to iron up to 120 degrees Celsius. Just be sure that your iron is clean before as it may leave marks, if you are worried, try using a clean cloth between the iron and fabric, to protect it.