Custom Velvet Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $87/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $72/sq m 17.3% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $62/sq m 28.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $60/sq m 31.1% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 34.5% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $55/sq m 36.8% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $52/sq m 40.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- The Velvet Shimmer has a reinforced woven back which makes it stronger, whereas the long pile Plush Velvet has a stretchy quality, which it wouldn't have if it had a structured back. The surface qualities are completely different too, you may want to test them for yourself by ordering a swatch pack and feeling the samples.
- Velvet Shimmer is a stunning fabric, that has a beautiful, shimmery surface. Although it would look beautiful made into a more structured item such as a coat, because it doesn't have a lot of stretch, we prefer using it for DIY projects such as upholstery and soft furnishings. For fashion, we recommend using Plush, Soft, or Marbled velvet.
- Absolutely - not just in the home, but in the workplace and your wardrobe too! There are so many uses for these velvety fabrics. They are perfect for upholstery and accessories such as cushions and curtains. The smooth surfaces with their velvety sheen give them an elegant finish that can give any room a tasteful finish. Washable velvet can be cleaned in a cold wash.