Printed Cotton Slub Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- The cotton yarns are twisted, creating some that are larger than others which become the slubs. These irregular twists are woven into the fabric in both directions to create a slightly bumpy texture.
- As with most cottons, this printed Cotton Slub fabric is pretty easy to wash and dry. The fabric may wrinkle but this can easily be straightened out with an iron or steamer.
- The technique we use for Cotton Slub fabric printing is called pigment printing, which works by building up the color in layers. This method produces long-lasting results, but you might experience a small bit of color loss after washing as is common with many types of printing.