Custom Organic Cotton Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Both are woven fabrics in a hopsack weave structure and essentially, the main difference between this and the classic panama fabric, is that the half is a lighter fabric. Both organic cotton textiles have a beautiful, uniform weave and a solid structure, but the Organic Half-Panama Cotton is generally much lighter.
- We have a real soft spot for this panama fabric, as it is filled with character. Due to its organic nature, our half panama has a totally natural hue and finish. A warm off-white, almost stone base tone absorbs color, while giving prints a vintage inspired, slightly faded appearance. Featuring flecks of real cotton husks and seeds, we guarantee you will love printing on organic cotton as much as we do.
- Due to its tight and solid basket weave, this cotton fabric has not been designed to be able to stretch well. There is very minor give on the bias. Due to this slightly more constricted nature, we would only recommend using this organic cotton for bags, cushions, roman blinds, tote bags and other soft furnishings and upholstery. It could be used for outerwear such as jackets.