Custom Ponte Jersey Fabric97% polyester, 3% elastane - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 33.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 38.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 39.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 41.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 44.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 53.1% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Our ponte fabric is extremely low maintenance to look after, which is surprising considering how luxurious it feels. It is machine washable at 30°, and can even be tumble dried on a low heat, although we'd advise hang drying. It can also be ironed on a low heat too, but please be careful not to wring it.
- Jersey has always been a popular choice for clothing, it's where it gets its name from; thick weft-knitted fabrics originally made by hand-knitting used to be used to make fishermen jumpers - or jerseys - and it has been used for a wide range of garments since. Our ponte jersey is very comfortable to wear, and can be used to make any number of garments.
- Without a doubt, it has great stretch. Being a ponte double knit fabric, it is definitely more heavy weight, coming in at 7.67oz. This, however, does not stop the fantastic stretch on the weft. It also has great recovery, so will bounce-back to its normal appearance immediately upon being relaxed.