Custom Peached Poly Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $84/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $54/sq m 35.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $50/sq m 40.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $48/sq m 42.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $46/sq m 45.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $44/sq m 47.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $40/sq m 52.4% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.57yd, Weight: 3.83oz
- Properties: Soft, matt, strong, smooth, anti-wrinkle
- Strong, woven peached poly
- 200 thread count
- Uses: Bedding, sheeting, table cloth, pillowcases
- You don't need one! This is ideal for bedding and we sell lots of it. The only fabric of similar weight suitable for bedding would be the Light Jersey 3.83oz. However, the jersey doesn’t have the same weave as the poly, which has a much smoother overall texture, more suitable for bedding.
- No is the simple answer here, the fabric has been made in such a way that the fibers are so soft, with a peach nap, and have such a smooth finish that they are beautiful to the touch, something really comfortable and easy about them. If you don’t believe us see (and feel) for yourself, with a swatch pack or custom sample! We sell large quantities for bedding and pillow cases and it's ideal even though a poly.
- The Poly Twill weighs a little more at 5.90oz compared to the Peached Poly sheeting which weighs 2.06oz less. The sheeting has a smoother surface compared to the twill which has a much more structured weave. Don’t get them confused; they may sound similar but have completely different qualities.