Custom Organic Cotton Poplin Fabric100% Organic Cotton Reactive Inks - Reactive inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $110/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $86/sq m 21.8% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $79/sq m 28.2% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $73/sq m 33.6% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $70/sq m 36.4% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $68/sq m 38.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $63/sq m 42.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $95/sq m 13.6% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.56yd, Weight: 3.98oz, Expected Shrinkage = Weft: 2% Warp: 1%
- 100% Organic Cotton Poplin Fabric handmade, with no chemical treatments
- A light, crisp fabric, perfect for making shirts
- Innovative reactive printing
- Tight opaque Poplin weave, with no stretch.
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- Available for Wholesale
- It means that absolutely no chemicals were used on this cotton, from the process of farming the cotton to weaving it into a finished fabric! Many poplin fabrics are produced using Mercerized yarns, which is cotton that's been processed through an alkali bath of Sodium Hydroxide. No such treatments are used on this fully natural Poplin, and the effects of the natural yarn are visible as a subtle, homespun look.
- As of October 31st, 2019 we have changed the fabric slightly. The fabric is now 3.98 oz and is a crisp white base color. Like our previous material, this is also 100% organic, however, color reproduction is now absolutely accurate without muting or warming the tones.
- This fabric has a very smooth, even surface, making it perfect for almost any design, pattern, or photos. The natural yarns in this fabric create a very subtle grain that is just visible. Reactive printing infuses with the cotton to create a durable and bright effect. This print method also has a higher wash allowance, so you can wash it up to 140F/60C.