Custom Lucent Satin Fabric100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 33.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 38.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 39.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 41.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 44.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 53.1% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- All of these fabrics are part of the satin family, constructed of satin weaves, with a shimmery exterior. However, the polyester Lucent is much shinier. The weights are only slightly different, with the Lucent weighing the least at 3.54oz and Monroe weighing the most at 4.72oz. The Lucent is very fluid whereas the Monroe is slightly stiffer.
- The custom printed Lucent Satin fabric is perfect for making all kinds of clothing. It has a gorgeous feel with a soft back so it is very comfortable to wear. This satin fabric is often used for evening wear because of its glossy finish and fluid drape, which creates a very elegant look.
- Despite its fragile, lustrous appearance, it is a hardy material which makes it easy to wash at 30 degrees and a medium tumble dry to finish. It is always a good idea to get to a stain early, so take care of your delicate material and just make sure you follow the care Instructions above.