Custom Lace Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $84/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $54/sq m 35.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $50/sq m 40.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $48/sq m 42.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $46/sq m 45.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $44/sq m 47.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $40/sq m 52.4% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.05yd, Weight: 1.03oz
- Properties: light, open structure, floral design
- Weighs 1.03oz and is ideal for a variety of uses
- 100% poly
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- We call this lace "Blossom" because it has a stunning floral pattern in its construction. With a delicate webbing and more solid flower patterns, this chic and elegant English lace fabric is a real beauty. The floral pattern sets it apart and makes it unique.
- As lace has an open weave construct, it prints differently from fabrics with a more solid construction. The floral design is the more solid part of the material, and this is the part that shows details best. The best designs to use for lace are ones without too many details. Fine details and lines can get lost, so solid designs and blocks of color work best. The colors will also show through nicely on the reverse.
- You really are spoilt for choice when it comes to using Blossom. From its crisp finish to its ethereal pattern, your new lace will work perfectly for a huge range of end uses. If you are looking to make your own lingerie, use Blossom to create a flirty side panel. For dresses, why not trim it with custom designed lace, to give it a special finishing touch? We also love using it for making customized lace curtains for the home.