Custom Kimono Robe
- Can be worn as a dressing gown or kimono
- Wholesale discounts, no minimum order
- Real Silk Satin, Silk Sensation, or Plush Velvet
- Select from 6 colors for belt and collar lining
- Made to order
- Yes you can! The best thing about our custom kimono is that it can also be worn as a stylish kimono jacket. Kimono robes are such a fashion forward way to add some depth to your outfit. A floral kimono will make a statement piece, which is also hugely on-trend. Select the Silk Sensation or Real Silk Satin options for a more fashionable look and upload your design, then layer it over your everyday clothes to add some real dimension and interest.
- Our designer dressing gown has been designed in the classic Japanese kimono T shape. The bespoke kimono jacket is shorter than standard dressing gowns, coming down roughly to mid-thigh. This makes it ideal for wearing over your favorite lingerie or pjs or layered over an outfit. The classic kimono cut also features wide, 3/4 length sleeves and a distinctive square kimono collar. It is a beautiful cut, which suits most body shapes.
- Because you are able to customize the whole of the gown, we think this would make a very special and thoughtful gift. In particular, personalized bridal kimono robes are always a wonderful present, as you can create a design using photos of the couple and make a photo montage, complete with "Bride" or the bride's name printed on the back or front. A gorgeous silk kimono robe makes a very special and romantic custom gift.