Custom Trafalgar Twill Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $84/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $54/sq m 35.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $50/sq m 40.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $48/sq m 42.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $46/sq m 45.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $44/sq m 47.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $40/sq m 52.4% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.64yd, Weight: 8.08oz
- Properties: Soft, matt, opaque
- Woven, cotton twill look
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- Despite both being structured weaves, there are quite a lot of differences between these two fabrics. The Trafalgar is a cotton-look soft fabric which is easy to manipulate. The Portobello is a crisper fabric.
- Yes the fabric prints beautifully, deep rich colors penetrating the fabric with nice clear lines, the weave created a surface texture which doesn't interrupt the print at all.
- It's not an easy fabric to crease, but if it does become crumpled, then you can quickly get out the iron and safely eliminate those pesky creases.