Custom Pima Cotton Fabric
Discount available. Price by selecting dimensions & quantity:Start design >
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This durable fabric is 100% Pima cotton fabric printing, made up of varying thread sizes with a thread count of 240. This plain weave has a solid base. The custom printed Pima Cotton fabric weighs only 2.2 oz. It is a soft, light, and airy fabric, which has a little give on the bias. It’s strong and durable and allows some light to show through and slightly reveal the pattern on the reverse. Choose between reactive printing, providing exceptional color and softness with a high wash allowance (up to 140F), or pigment printing, which sits firmly atop the fabric and has a coarse touch.
- Properties: 100% cotton, soft, light and airy, silky smooth
- Flows and drapes beautifully
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- Two printing options
- Both fabrics are some of our lighter cotton fabrics and get often used in clothing or interior design. The Pima is significantly lighter and has a plain weave. Where the Cotton Poplin is 1.77oz heavier and a 100% organic fabric.
- Yes, while we do not recommend pigment printed Pima Lawn for your baby due to your design sitting on top of the fabric like glue (see the two options available) the new Pima Lawn uses reactive printing which infuses your design into the fabric creating a safe fabric. The reactive printing option also provides a higher wash allowance of up to 140F.
- Reactive printing will pronounce your colors and have rich detail. Infused into the fabric itself, your design will be soft to touch and have a high wash allowance of up to 140F. Alternatively, pigment printing provides a coarser feel; your design sits strongly atop of the fabric like glue, and the colors are muted.