Custom Chiffon Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Both fabrics are made of a similar blend, both slightly sheer. However, the Paris Chiffon is less see through and the Organza has an almost glittery appearance to it. They are though, the same weight as 1.18oz. If you're still torn, order a Contrado swatch pack to see the whole range.
- The fabric is slightly transparent, and as a result of this, the colors are slightly faded in comparison to a completely opaque material. However, of the sheer fabrics it produces the clearest, boldest prints, so we would say it’s a great choice.
- The fluidity and soft nature of this fabric, make it ideal for summer, although it is sheer so we would advise sewing with an under layer or layering with multiple pieces if wearing as a garment. Chiffon dresses are always nice, or maybe a blouse, would be very flattering.