Custom Florence Net Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- The Florence Net is much finer with tiny holes of barely a millimeter long and weighs 1.77oz. In comparison, the G-Mesh has holes a millimeter wide and roughly 3 millimeters long. The G-Mesh weighs 2.51oz and is not as stretchy as Florence.
- The Florence Net is a knitted fabric and it is this type of knit combined with the poly-based threads, which makes the fabric very versatile, with a four way stretch.
- Our main fabric design system has a fixed starting price at $20 which is 20" x 40". However, if you wanted a sample print then you could select a test print in a variety of sizes which are smaller and have a lower price.