Custom Chenille Fabric100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 7.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 9.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 12.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 16.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 29.2% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $110/sq m
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.59yd, Weight: 9.73oz
- Properties: "caterpillar" pile, soft but strong
- Classic chenille fabric, with good drape
- Chenille fabric does not crease
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Available for Wholesale
- We have probably seen it mostly used in upholstery. It is a thick, textured fabric that holds up well in everyday life. We have alternative textiles with similar properties, so it might be worth ordering our swatch pack if you are looking to upholster.
- The Chain is much more of a wearable jersey, with a stretch woven in and it has a soft texture on both sides. The Chenille however is much stronger and tougher and can be used for longer lasting projects.
- Now that you have chosen your custom fabric, you are hoping that the properties of the fabric won't affect the overall pattern. Your image will print beautifully onto this fabric. If you want to be sure, then you can order a test print. We will print your design and send it out to you with a turnaround of 48 hours.