Custom Brushed Archway Twill100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 33.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 38.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 39.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 41.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 44.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 53.1% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- No. We have many brushed face fabrics of varying weights and qualities. Within the structured weave category we also have Old Street, which is similar to Archway but with a slight weave variation.
- Yes, it is absolutely safe to iron, as long as you use your iron gently and correctly at the right heat (medium). If you are concerned, we would suggest placing a clean cloth on top of the fabric, to protect the print from stains.
- Archway is not waterproof, but it is a durable fabric so it would dry easily. However it would preferably be inside furnishings as this is a brushed material.