Custom Viscose Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- You can use custom viscose printing for a wide variety of purposes, but it's especially useful for clothing. Create skirts, dresses, tank tops, scarves, t-shirts, and more. The lightweight quality makes this a great fabric for year-round use.
- We wouldn't call this a stretchy fabric, but there is some stretch in the weft that allows the fabric to move with you.
- We use reactive printing on viscose fabric because it's highly effective in terms of its color yield and vibrancy. The process bonds the inks to the viscose fibers and makes your design pop. You don't have to worry about the ink fading with washes