Custom printed scarves are a unique and stylish way to wear your designs. Our designer scarves are available in 4 sizes, including square scarves and 5 printable fabrics. You choose from light and airy chiffon scarves to real silk scarves. A personalized scarf is also a fantastic way to launch your own brand or designer label. We print edge to edge and finish your bespoke scarf by hand with a baby hem to ensure it does not fray. Whatever size and fabric you choose, you will receive a wonderful and unique scarf. Wholesale discounts are available with no minimum order.
- Custom printed scarf available in 4 sizes
- Choose from 5 beautiful fabrics
- 2 hemming options: baby hem & 3 thread overlock
- Wholesale discounts, no minimum order
- Edge to edge printing of your design
- How to wear a scarf really does depend on the shape. Because of this, we have created 4 totally wearable styles of custom made scarves for our diverse customers. Our designer scarves can be made into the following shapes: standard square, large square, wrap scarf or shawl and rectangle scarf. If you would like to see examples of each of these styles, please click through to the preview page.
- As well as our Custom Scarves, which come in 6 lightweight and drapy fabrics, we also make several other, slightly thicker personalized scarves, which would be suitable for colder weather. Our Custom Fleece Scarf is handmade from 2 layers of custom printed fleece, or you could design your own neck tube scarf, which can be styled in 19 different ways.
- We finish the edges with a hemming style of your choice, either baby hem or 3-thread overlock. Baby hem uses 0.31" of material on each side, folded twice then a top stitch approximately 0.08" - 0.12" from the edge. The 3 thread overlock trims off 0.12" fabric, and has an overlock edge stitch. Due to the delicate nature of these beautiful fabrics, hems can be slightly wavy, but this adds to the authenticity.