Custom Oilcloth Fabric100% cotton - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $79/sq m 19.4% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $73/sq m 25.5% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $70/sq m 28.6% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $68/sq m 30.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $63/sq m 35.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $95/sq m 3.1% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Traditionally, oilcloth was a cotton fabric rubbed with linseed oil, to create a water resistant fabric used for outer wear. Our oilcloth fabric is made of cotton half panama, is waterproof and has a longer lifespan.
- Our matt oilcloth fabric is semi-gloss and stays smoother, without the surface becoming crazed. The finish off the oilcloth is matt and chic and is 100% waterproof.
- Your oilcloth is available to print at 147cm / 58" wide. This makes it ideal for all sorts of fun projects, from homewear to crafting and everything in between. We hope you enjoy using oilcloth with your project.