Custom Mulmul Muslin Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Mulmul is a type of muslin, a typically fine, sheer and soft fabric. It has a net like plain woven structure, a very soft handle and a flowing elegant drape. Printed Mulmul can be used for light breezy clothing, as well as shawls and scarves.
- Typically a very soft and sheer fabric, our Mulmul allows the print to show through to the back face of the fabric with around 70% opacity, making this an ideal fabric for scarves and unlined garments.
- We think our polyester Mulmul is actually better than cotton Mulmul! It has a stronger, brighter and longer lasting print than cotton. It is also physically much stronger than cotton, meaning it will last much longer and bear up well in the washing machine.