Custom Crushed Velour Fabric98% polyester, 2% elastane - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $110/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 40.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 45.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 46.4% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 48.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 50.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 58.2% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 21.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.48yd, Weight: 7.23oz
- Properties: soft, shiny, opaque
- Super bright rich and deep print, with shimmer, ripple and shine
- Highly stretchy
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Available for Wholesale
- We have a Velvet Shimmer option or a Plush Velvet as our resident velvet fabrics. They are both more structured than the Crushed Velour which is super stretchy, but not at all stiff. Each has its own properties of merit, depending on what you want to use it for. We suggest ordering the swatch pack or get some test prints of both.
- Yes indeed, very well. The crushed velour does have a great texture to it with its brushed face, but this does not interrupt the print at all. Only when the fabric is stretched beyond the normal amount will the image start to get distorted. If you make the fabric to the right size to avoid too much stretching, you should have no problems with your print.
- The Crushed Velour has a very high stretch to it, which makes it a difficult one to guarantee good results when using for large furniture. If you add a backing fabric, it will be more durable, but with the combined stretch and plush structure the results are risky as it is not a tough fabric. We would recommend our tough and strong Velvet Shimmer for similar effect but with a supported back for durability.