Custom Crepe Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- This crepe material is significantly stretchier than many other crepe fabrics. It has a 4-way stretch, with slightly more give on the weft than on the warp. The majority of woven fabrics tend to be taut, however, Fashion Crepe has wonderful flexibility, making it springy, light and fun to work with.
- Crepe is instantly recognizable thanks to its distinctive crinkled surface texture, which gives it a pebbled face. This characteristic comes from the crepe yarns used to weave the fabric, which are highly twisted. When woven, they cause the material to distort as they partially relax.
- Despite its slightly grainy, textured surface, this crepe fabric prints like a dream. Fine details are not disrupted by the surface texture in the least, and your design is guaranteed to be produced in the finest detail, with colors vibrant and intricate designs showing in their finest and truest form.