Custom Crepe de Chine Fabric100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $110/sq m
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 7.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 9.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 12.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 16.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 29.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.54yd, Weight: 2.51oz
- Properties: light, soft, dry handle
- Excellent print detail
- Twisted filament on the weft
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Available for Wholesale
- Meaning "crepe of China," this is a fine, soft, and lightweight woven crepe. It has a slightly crisp and dry handle, while still remaining soft with a beautiful drape. It was originally made in China (hence its name) and is traditionally woven in a plain weave. Ours has a twisted filament on the weft, which gives it the crepe effect.
- You will absolutely love how your design looks when printed on our crepe de Chine. The surface texture and composition of the fabric means that colors look exceptionally bright and bold, and details - even very fine details - are printed with absolute precision. Try printing on it today or order a test sample.
- Thanks to its sophisticated and chic appearance, as well as its feminine drape, this textile lends itself particularly well to garments that match these aesthetics. Special lingerie such as slips and nighties, everyday essentials such as camisoles and even scarves. This is a taut fabric, so keep that in mind when designing these items.