Custom Cotton Drill Fabric100% cotton - Pigment inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 33.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 38.8% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $59/sq m 39.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $57/sq m 41.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $54/sq m 44.9% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $46/sq m 53.1% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Drill is a hardy textile with a characteristic diagonal weave. Normally made from 100% cotton, it can be either unbleached or bleached. It is a fabric that has been used for many years. Originally used for the construction of uniforms, it has somewhat expanded. Although it is hard-wearing, it is very soft and somewhat cool against the skin, making it lovely to wear. It has a taut construct with very little, if indeed any, give.
- Cotton drill fabric was originally used to make uniforms, but it has come a long way and is now a very popular choice for a wide range of end uses. It is a similar fabric to bluette, denim, hickory cloth, and some gaberdine textiles to name a few. Our customers love using drill to make lighter weight denim clothing such as jackets, dresses, and shirts. It's also great for accessories, workwear, overalls and upholstery.
- Drill is a similar fabric to denim, but it is usually smoother and generally piece dyed. Traditional drill, like our drill fabric, is made from 100% cotton and is normally a relatively heavy-weight textile. The most similar fabric to cotton drill that we carry is Bull denim. This is also made from 100% cotton, but is heavier weighing in at 11.80oz. They are both tightly woven and taut, but with a soft handle.