Custom Bamboo Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $84/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $54/sq m 35.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $50/sq m 40.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $48/sq m 42.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $46/sq m 45.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $44/sq m 47.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $40/sq m 52.4% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
You might hear "Printing on Bamboo fabric" and imagine a stiff, scratchy material. Nothing could be further from the truth! Made from a blend of natural bamboo fibers and Rayon, this fabric has a smooth & crisp silky surface. A lightweight, plain weave fabric that weighs in at 120gsm. Taut and non-stretchy, this tightly-woven material is quite opaque and has a very minor give along the bias.
- Max Print: 1.56yd, Weight: 3.54oz
- Bamboo-Rayon blend
- Properties: Lightweight, smooth & crisp silky surface.
- Custom print on bamboo fabric
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Bamboo fabric is highly versatile and bedding is among its specialties. The fabric has no stretch with a soft surface, this means that the bedding will not lose shape easily, while the softness is perfect for a cozy sleep. The fabric is also breathable which helps regulate and keep your body in optimal relaxation.
- The natural fibers of the Bamboo are reinforced and blended with Bamboo-derived rayon, which is extracted from the Bamboo using a slightly different process. The end result is a strong, durable fabric that's as resistant to wear as any synthetic.
- The breathable quality of the fabric, paired with its weight and crisp, foldable nature makes bamboo fabric printing ideal for shirt material.