Custom Lima Cotton Twill Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $85/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $70/sq m 17.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $60/sq m 29.4% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $58/sq m 31.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $55/sq m 35.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $53/sq m 37.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $50/sq m 41.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Our custom printed Cotton Twill fabric is a fabric hybrid popular for its vivid and durable colors. With a cotton base and a poly face (cotton 5.90oz / poly 1.18oz), your design is permanently printed on the poly front. The Lima Cotton is made using spun yarn, constructed of a tight, twill weave, which gives it its name. Its closed weave makes it a solid fabric, less prone to creasing and easy to iron. It is a water absorbent fabric, which, despite its build, is fairly light, weighing in at 7.08oz. This sublimation cotton print cotton fabric has a semi-opaque effect, allowing some of the print to show through the other side. There is no elasticity in the material apart from a very slight give in the bias, otherwise it is taut all over.
- Max Print: 1.61yd, Weight: 7.08oz
- Real Cotton Twill dye sub hybrid
- 84% cotton and 16% poly by weight
- Cotton back, poly face for best print
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- The answer there is in the name; the Twill is constructed from a twill weave whereas the others are made from a plain weave construct. Apart from the differing weights, the fabrics have very similar attributes.
- When designing fabric for curtains or interior furnishings, printing on Cotton Twill Fabric is a great choice, which will give you beautiful results. The material has a gorgeous finish and texture, which you will love.
- This fabric has very specific care instructions, which you can find above under the care categories. Our Lima Cotton Twill has delicate wash requirements, so we recommend a cold wash and tumble, or when in doubt, a dry cleaner should be able to help. Make sure to iron on low or use a delicate setting when caring for this fabric.