Custom Voile Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.54yd, Weight: 1.53oz
- Properties: stiff, shiny, semi-transparent
- Lightweight woven poly
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- Voile fabric is a very fine, sheer and lightweight fabric, which is woven in a plain weave. Classically, it has a crisp and wiry handle, with a soft touch and a good drape and lustre. It comes from the French word for "veil" and is was originally used for veiling fabrics. There are woven variations of voile and the classic plain voile fabric can also be used as a background construction for more highly patterned fabrics.
- Voile is naturally a very sheer and lightweight fabric, and Volando Voile is no exception. The base of the fabric is so transparent, that any designs printed onto it will have a desaturated effect. This transparency adds to the elegant and romantic nature of the fabric and makes it ideal for a wide range of end uses. Designs can be seen through the fabric but the quality of the details are not compromised at all.
- Volando Voile fabric is a multiple function material. Originally used a s veiling fabric, this voile is ideal for creating wedding veils, thanks to its transparency and beautiful draping properties. Thanks to its wonderful, lightweight nature and its mesh-like qualities, Volando Voile is an airy, breathable fabric, so it is great for using in dressmaking as well as for blouses, lingerie and more. Make voile net curtains for your home and update clothes and furnishings with voile trimmings.