Custom Bull Denim FabricComposition & ink type information
Discount available. Price by selecting dimensions & quantity:Start design >
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Made from 100% Cotton
- Heavy, hard-wearing drill weave
- Perfect for cushions, upholstery and light jackets
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Available for Wholesale
- Not at all, so long as you follow a few simple precautions. Make sure you use a special denim needle, as denim fabrics can break standard sewing machine needles. Go slowly, turning the wheel of your machine by hand for thick segments; and press your seams flat, using plenty of steam.
- Most denims are woven with a mixture of white and blue threads, which is what gives jeans their distinctive look. “Bull Denim” is a term that refers to a 100% cotton denim fabric that’s woven completely from white threads. Unlike regular denim materials, Bull denims can be left white, dyed, or printed with any pattern you desire!
- Both Bull Denim and 10oz Denim are true denim fabrics. Bull is our most heavy weight denim weighing 11.80oz. They are both tautly woven textiles with hardly any give. 10oz has a slightly brighter base tone. They are both very soft against the skin and 10oz is a wonderful choice for denim apparel.