Custom Printed Tencel Jersey Fabric63% Tencel 31% Cotton 6% elastane - Reactive inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $110/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $86/sq m 21.8% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $79/sq m 28.2% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $73/sq m 33.6% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $70/sq m 36.4% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $68/sq m 38.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $63/sq m 42.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $95/sq m 13.6% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.59yd, Weight: 4.87oz, Expected Shrinkage = Weft: 1% Warp: 3%
- Properties: silky, breathable, light
- 63% Tencel, 31% cotton, 6% elastane
- Derived from renewable resources
- Choose your custom dimensions. No minimum amount.
- Available for Wholesale
- Tencel is known for being sustainable, as it is made from a wood pulp cellulose fiber and the production process is designed to be planet-friendly by way of a closed-loop production process. This ensures all the materials are used and reused to prevent waste. Cotton scraps are also reused to produce new Tencel fabric. This Tencel, combined with natural cotton, is a green alternative to other synthetic materials.
- How you use your fabric is up to you, but this material is ideal for casual clothing. It's lightweight and thin, so custom printed Tencel Jersey fabric will be best suited to t-shirts, pajamas, or other loungewear such as athleisure.
- We use highly coveted reactive printing, which produces the most impressive results in terms of detail and color. All of the elements of your design will be clear and bright. Even over time, the printed Tencel Cotton Jersey fabric will retain color so that it continues to look dazzling.