Custom Silk Face Mask
- Design two areas separately
- Flexible nose bridge can reduce foggy glasses
- Made from 100% real silk
- Silicone size adjusters on ear loops
- Reusable and hand-washable
- Silk is a hypoallergenic material that tends to absorb less moisture, meaning it won’t dry out your skin. It creates less friction and is therefore comfortable to wear for a while without clogging pores or causing irritation. The silk itself is incredibly smooth and cooling.
- This varies based on climate and temperature, but after handwashing your custom silk face mask, it should air dry on its own in about 45 minutes. Heat can damage the fibers, but if necessary, you can use the dryer on a non-heat setting for 15 minutes.
- Our printed silk mask is one size but can be adjusted to better fit your face. It is 9.45" wide and each ear loop is 8.66" (24cm, 22cm) around. The ear loops feature silicone size adjusters that can be moved to loosen or tighten the mask. The flexible nose bridge molds to your face to fit comfortably which can help reduce issues with condensation fogging up eyeglasses.