Custom Sara Linen - Dobby Weave Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $56/sq m 34.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $52/sq m 39.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $50/sq m 41.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $48/sq m 44.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $46/sq m 46.6% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $42/sq m 51.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.51yd, Weight: 8.85oz
- Dobby weave fabric
- Blended from 96% poly 4% linen
- Properties: charismatic, strong, lots of detail
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- A dobby weave is a term for a woven fabric that is patterned with little, geometric style designs, created by the interlacing weave structure. Patterns are woven using a specific dobby patterning setting on a loom. The geometric patterns are created by warp/weft floats and/or fancy weave structures and an unlimited number of patterns is possible.
- The Sara Linen Blend is a traditional dobby weave fabric and as such, 2 different yarns have been used to create the material. This makes the classic geometric patterns more noticeable Sara Linen consists of weft linen yarns, which has a matt, ochre finish, whereas a selection of the poly yarns are satin, which creates the sheen you see on the back.
- This linen blend fabric is a great option for furnishings, cushions, light upholstery and even some clothing. Due to its ochre tone, blended yarns and patterned surface, prints show well with a depth of character. Fine details will have a slightly soft finish, adding to the rustic charm. We recommend ordering a test print to ensure you are happy with the finish.