Custom Dirndl Apron
- Choose between Monroe Satin or Panama Flo fabrics
- Full-color, permanent print in your own design
- Wholesale discounts, no minimum order
- 39.37" white satin ribbon to tie your bow
- Handcrafted to order
- You can not only choose the fabric that your custom made dirndl apron is made from, but the front of the apron is made from a single piece of fabric which is entirely your own design. The tie is made from a 39.37" white, satin ribbon, however the rest of the apron is customisable so you can truly make your own dirndl apron.
- We use a process known as sublimation printing, which provides a wonderful finish. The inks penetrate deep into the fabric's fibers and are permanently fused with the fabric. This gives you vivid colors and amazing quality. We print your design directly onto the fabric of your choice, and then use that piece of fabric to create your apron rather than butting the fabric to shape and then printing. This provides a seamless result.
- It won't. Both the Monroe Satin and Panama Flo fabrics are fantastic for not creasing. The stiff feel to the Panama Flo makes the fabric easy to manipulate and holds its shape well, returning to its natural state with little to no creasing. Monroe Satin returns to its regular shape if you simply lay it flat. So you can enjoy your own custom design, on this beautiful dirndl apron crease-free.